Sun, Sep 24|
Healing Series: Aging Well
Join us for an enjoyable circle of women as we discuss about aging well, it will be packed with solid biblical advice, practical ways to overcome common roadblocks that middle aged and seniors face, steps to undo mindsets that get in the way of embracing the joys of getting older, and much more.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Aging Well healing series will show how you can be a vibrant middle aged and senior woman, one with grace and joy, no matter what your physical circumstances. This quick guide to aging well covers the issues that seniors face, defines the roadblocks and their causes, and shows steps to solution with biblical hope and practical advice. Discover:
- Definitions of aging, causes of discontentment, and solutions
- Steps to creating own personalized plan for aging well
- Ways the Bible calls us to walk in wisdom in older age
- What God and the Bible say about the purpose of aging and the astounding hope He offers
- And much more!
Biblical counselor Natarsha Hall and guest will help you know what to expect in the later years―not all of us will experience these symptoms, but for those that we do have, we can take heart in God's promises for us and find peace and acceptance.
- Physical symptoms of aging: dwindling strength and stamina, diminishing sight/hearing, decreasing appetite, declining sex drive, graying hair, etc.
- Mental symptoms of aging: changes in mental acuity and perception, declining memory, more time needed to learn, access, or store information, etc.
- Emotional Symptoms of aging:Positive: fulfillment, contentedness, hope, etc.
- Negative: loneliness, fear, uselessness, etc.
- Spiritual Symptoms of aging: acceptance, humility, deepening faith, etc.