Bride Talk - Small Group Session 2
Time & Location
About the Event
This spring we're studying how to walk courageous in the midst of fear when it shows up in our lives — a 4-session interactive study by Natarsha Hall (The Unfinished Bride) and various facilitators —starting on Saturday, March 6. You’ll be able to join and watch recorded weekly teaching videos for free!* (Until April 1, 11:59 PM CST*) All you'll need is a Journal & Bible to take notes with the discussion. So join us for these free sessions! Click “Register”. For more information, please visit www.unfinishedbride.com or email at email@example.com
- Discover how fear has shaped and cultivated our beliefs.
- How fear affects our relationships (marriage, dating, friendships, parenting and intimacy).
- How fear controls our spending.
- How fear keeps us from moving forward in our career and dreams.
- Bride Talk: Group Session$0$00$0